Bodies Are Not Commodities is a high school education curriculum that brings awareness about human trafficking. This curriculum contains prevention information, as well as ways for students to take action. A facilitator guide is also included, providing step-by-step directions for teaching the curriculum.
- Five multimedia and interactive sessions, that include videos, group and individual activities, and optional learning labs
- Supplementary curriculum for Social Studies, English, and Health courses
- Paced at 5, 10, or 15 class periods of approximately 45 minutes
- Includes a facilitator guide, student guide, and video downloads
- Developed by educators for easy facilitation - no training required!
- Fully Aligned to the TEKS education standards